Emerging Leaders Bootcamp
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Carlson School of Management.Full disclaimer.
Prepare tomorrow's leaders today with this targeted and highly impactful program to enhance emerging leaders’ collaboration, communication, and leadership skills. Emerging leaders are stepping up faster than ever before, and the coming retirement bubble will only accelerate the pace. With early responsibility and less time on the job, emerging leaders and their companies will benefit from this opportunity to enhance their collaboration, communication, and leadership skills.
- Increase Your Leadership Capability... engage in effective productive discussions with senior leaders
- Better Execute Strategy... learn practical, real-world tools and techniques to get things done
- Collaborate Cross-enterprise...master structures and processes to effectively navigate and lead cross-functional projects; apply in a team-based exercise
- Increase Your Personal Influence...discover the art of persuasion, including ways to influence without authority and tactfully address interpersonal conflict; practice under a variety of scenarios
- Build Strategic Relationships...evaluate your firm’s political landscape and map out a plan to align and stay connected with key stakeholders
- Accelerate your Development...combine all your learning into a comprehensive, personal roadmap, with three focus areas, to guide development once back in the office
In this hands-on, interactive program, emerging leaders will learn and apply actionable tools and frameworks to boost strategy, collaboration, communication, and build leadership capacity. Participants will learn approaches to:
- Engage in productive and interactive conversations with leadership
- Collaborate in the “new normal” work environment of informal authority and virtual teams
- Plan and execute strategy using effective and practical project, people, and stakeholder management techniques
- Build relationships across the organization to leverage resources for initiatives and build personal brand
Toward the end of the course, emerging leaders will build a personal development plan with key milestones to ensure that course learning transfers to the work environment and provides continuing benefits.
Who should attend
Emerging leaders with 2 + years managing people, projects or initiatives