Who should attend
This course is for marketers who understand the basics of email marketing but want to improve the performance of their campaigns.
About the course
Email remains one of the most cost-effective marketing channels, delivering strong ROI across all sectors. It provides opportunities to improve the targeting, timing and frequency of campaigns. It enables you to optimise every element from subject line to landing page call to action. During the day, you will discover useful tips and how to get the most out of this important channel, learning effective techniques which can be put into action immediately. Enhancing and maximising the potential of email creation, deployment, and analysis will be the key learnings for improving campaign performance in this key channel.
- Design successful email strategies
- Improve your segmentation and targeting
- Effectively use personalisation to improve engagement
- Improve the deliverability of your campaigns
- Develop engaging subject lines
- Design an impactful email template
- Develop useful A/B split test campaigns
- Set up and enhance automation
- Optimise emails for mobile
- Understand data protection regulations
- Integrate email into marketing campaigns
- Set KPIs and measure results
Olly Beckett runs his own email marketing consultancy and has worked for major brands such as Expedia and STA Travel. Having developed email campaigns since 2005, he has gathered a vast range of knowledge on how email marketing can wrong, as well as how to get it exactly right for organisations l...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.