Mendoza College of Business
Effective Grant Proposal Writing
This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Effective Grant Proposal Writing guides you through every phase of creating a successful grant, from preparation through post-submittal follow up. Start by discovering how to apply key funding research tools in a practical manner and recognize factors contributing to successful funding efforts in areas including social, religion, arts and sciences, international and education. Then, take advantage of a unique opportunity to create your own grant proposal that can potentially be funded at the end of the course. You’ll also review peer proposals as you consider how grant narrative elements can influence funders’ decisions. At the conclusion of the course, one participant will be awarded $500 toward their winning grant proposal.
Who should attend
This course is specifically designed for students who want to master all phases of the grant writing process, including the composition and practical application of their own grant proposal.
- Proven Methods for Developing and Creating a Successful Grant Proposal
- Winning Strategies for Locating Funding Resources and Understanding Funders’ Perspective
- Critical Actions to Take After Submitting a Grant Proposal
- Why Budgets and Timelines Can Make or Break a Grant Proposal
- How to Measure and Evaluate the Success of Your Grant Proposal