Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Vlerick Business School Executive Education.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Customer centricity can lead to more satisfied customers, increased loyalty, higher revenues and a more profitable company. In this executive programme, you will experience what you need to define a truly customer-driven strategy and to execute it by focusing on these 5 challenges:
- How to create solutions your customers truly value?
- How to define the most effective customer journey?
- How to organise for customer centricity?
- How to capture higher profits from your customer orientation?
- How can (big) data enhance all of the above?
WHY THIS PROGRAMME?
What is the added value of following the programme 'Driving Growth through Customer Centricity'?
By participating in this programme, you will:
- Learn how to create solutions your customers truly value
- Be able to define the most effective customer journey
- Gain insights into organising for customer centricity
- Learn how to capture higher profits from your customer orientation
- Understand how big data may further enhance your customer focus
- Be inspired by B2B, B2C, B2B2C examples in product-focused and/or services-focused industries that illustrate how to put the programme’s concepts into practice
The programme 'Driving Growth through Customer Centricity' consists of 5 modules:
Module 1: Customer-driven innovation
- How to connect to your customers during the innovation process
- Developing products and services for the wider customer needs
- Co-creation best practices from product and service industries
*Module 2: Better customer understanding using analytics and big data *
- A 360 degree customer view? Where do you start?
- From customer data to customer insights: improving marketing decision-making
- Personalising communication and marketing campaigns using predictive analytics
Module 3: Customer Journey Thinking
- Learn and exercise the essential questions and approaches to conceptualise your business from a customer decision journey perspective
- Gain insights into customer psychology that offer deep-dive perspectives for applying your customer journey thinking, and that can enable you to be a game-changer in your customer approach
- Learn how digital technologies can be used to generate ‘value for the customer’ and ‘value for the company’ simultaneously
- Experience how digital technology can be used to create a competitive advantage in ‘how’ you bring a given product/service to the customer
- Be inspired by real-life examples of successful customer journey approaches driven by Artificial Intelligence (AI), Big Data, Augmented Reality, etc.
Module 4: How to create a customer & innovation-focussed organisation
- How to identify & overcome cognitive cultural patterns in organisations
- How to turn boredom, resistance and protection into customer curiosity, awareness and thrill
- How to fly on the wings of surprise, discontinuity and intuition
Module 5: Capturing value through innovative pricing
- Defining a pricing strategy in line with your company objectives
- Maximising the value of the interaction with your customers
- How start-up pricing can inspire established companies
THE VLERICK DIFFERENCE
We have a unique approach to learning, which focuses on bringing theory to life, giving you the skills and insight you need to really make a difference. Spend time on our beautiful campuses, and you become part of one of the most active business communities in Europe, learning in a way that will help you to be a more effective and productive business leader throughout your career. Learning at Vlerick really is an experience far away from traditional classroom learning. You’ll work collaboratively with your faculty and fellow participants to bring your ideas to life in a robust and practical way.
Digital − the new normal in business − will also strengthen your learning process. Our online platform ‘Showpad’ and the use of a tablet grant you access to all of the learning materials anywhere, anytime, and enable you to go beyond note-taking: take pictures of the flipchart during a brainstorming exercise, record a video of a role play, participate in a quick poll, create a Wikipage together … and share them on the spot with your group.
Who should attend
- Senior and mid-level professionals in Marketing & Sales, Strategy, Service development and R&D
- Highly experienced executives in Human Resources, IT and other functions
- Teams from the same company to create a common vision are welcome
- Both product and service organisations in either B2B or B2C
Trust the experts
Frank Goedertier is the School’s brand management and marketing communications specialist who loves to approach his expertise topics from a strategic or customer psychology perspective.Within the school Frank Goedertier is responsible for the Vlerick Brand Management Centre and acts as Program Di...
Philippe Baecke’s research interest mainly lies at Customer Relationship Management, Business analytics and Big Data. More specifically he focuses on improving analytical CRM models by creatively incorporating new data types, such as geographical and social network information. Further he also ha...
Koen Tackx is a Professor of Management Practice at Vlerick Business School in strategy and marketing. His industry focus includes energy, financial services and telecommunications. After a corporate career of 20 years, he graduated as a PhD in 2015 on a dissertation titled “fair process perspect...
Ralf captures the intelligence of organised systems and helps you to turn the hidden energy in your organisation into business valueModern organisations are tricky. They can be stubborn, resisting, escaping, selfish and relentlessly arrogant. Even worse, they know plenty of intelligent ways to tr...