Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
Managers with a minimum of 5 years of work experience, who want to harness the potential and challenges of digitalization for themselves and their companies.
About the course
Through this programme, you will become an expert on the impact of digital technologies. You will develop a strategic action plan to embrace these technologies in your industry and your company to drive change and sustain your competitive advantage over time.
New technologies like AI, Blockchain, Drones or Sensors follow an exponential growth pattern and will disrupt every industry in the next decade. We provide you with the knowledge and understanding of the speed and scale of these technologies and discuss best practice examples from the industry together. With these key elements, you will be able to act in a strategic and decisive way for your company and create a more meaningful impact in your work environment. Further, you will have the chance to exchange your ideas and build your own digital network, embracing the change together.
Benefits for Participants
- Become an expert in digital technologies and their meaning for your industry
- Understand the factors influencing the speed and scale of technological development
- Increase your impact and act as an ambassador for change
- Build your own digital network and benefit from your peers‘ advice during and beyond the programme
Benefits for Organisations
- Participants acquire skills and strategies to embrace digital technologies in your company and sustain the competitive advantage in the future
- Benefit from the digital understanding, which participants of this programme will convey into your company
- Leverage the positive effect of change by helping participants to loose biases towards digital technologies
Biography Philip Meissner heads the Chair of Strategic Management and Decision Making at ESCP Europe. His research focuses on Behavioral Strategy and Scenario-based Planning. Especially, he analyses the role of cognitive biases and emotions in the strategic management process and designs methods ...
Martin is Co-Founder and Managing Director/CTO of WATTx - a deep-tech company builder established in 2015 as subsidiary of the climate solutions company Viessmann. Before joining WATTx he was the CTO of Flightright, where he ran the tech department and implemented a "legal-tech" company builder ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.