Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Managers with a minimum of 5 years of work experience, who want to harness the potential and challenges of digitalization for themselves and their companies.
About the course
This programme combines the industry expert knowledge of our practice partner wattx on digitalisation with the international highly recognised expertise of ESCP Business School in strategic management and scenario-based planning.
New technologies like AI, Blockchain, Drones and Sensors are widely talked about and influence developments in almost every industry. In this intensive programme, we want to discuss what digitalisation means for you and your company. Together with specialists and industry experts, you will develop future scenarios for your industries. On the basis of theoretical foundations and practical examples, you will examine risks and opportunities. You will develop strategic action plans to constructively use digital technologies in your company, to review business models and to sustain your competitive advantage. With these key elements, you will gain the ability to act in times of technological transformation and to drive digitalisation in your own work environment.
Benefits for Participants
- Become an expert in digital technologies and their meaning for your industry
- Understand the factors influencing the speed and scale of technological development
- Increase your impact and act as an ambassador for change
- Build your own digital network and benefit from your peers‘ advice during and beyond the programme
BENEFITS FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Become the driver of digitalisation in your work environment
- Gain the ability to act in times of technological transformation
- Understand the meaning of digitalisation for your company
- Identify risks and opportunities of digital technologies
- Learn to strategically integrate those into your company
- Sustain your own and your company’s competitive advantage
BENEFITS FOR ORGANISATIONS
- Leverage the positive effect of change by equipping your employees to be the drivers of digitalisation in their and your work environment
- Apply the participants’ expertise to identify risks and opportunities of digital technologies for your future plans
- Profit from your employees’ acquired skills and strategies to integrate digital technologies in your company and by that sustain your competitive advantage in the future
- Benefit from the ability to act in times of technological transformation, which participants of this programme will convey into your company
Biography Philip Meissner heads the Chair of Strategic Management and Decision Making at ESCP Europe. His research focuses on Behavioral Strategy and Scenario-based Planning. Especially, he analyses the role of cognitive biases and emotions in the strategic management process and designs methods ...
Videos and materials
Read more about Digital Transformation
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.