Driving Business Innovation
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Haskayne School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Create and capture new business value and achieve long-term business success through innovation.
Business innovation is a necessity in today’s fast changing competitive environment, but does not always come easily. Where successful innovation is sought, the gap lies between idea and execution. This program focuses on business innovation as being the creation and capture of new value in new ways. You will be led through an end-to-end approach for developing breakthrough innovation: creating insights, generating business cases and developing actionable plans ready for immediate implementation. This program’s hands-on approach allows you to learn from innovation experts and link concepts and models directly to action plans. You will use these skills and tools in real-time to address innovation issues and explore new opportunities.
Your organization will receive a preferred rate for this program when registering two participants. This will allow team members to work together closely on a business innovation project that directly impacts the organization.
- Gain an enhanced understanding of business innovation and its importance
- Use a simple yet proven innovation process to develop new business ideas for your organization
- Apply techniques to confront potential problems and take calculated risks
- Recognize behaviors and skills that create valuable team members and result in key contributions to innovative projects
Who should attend
- Executives who are looking for a simple but proven process to help jump start innovation in their organization
- Professionals who are new to innovation or in the early stages of their innovation journey or career
- Leaders who are part of or starting to work on a few innovation projects
- Employees who want to be key contributors on innovation projects and initiatives