Who should attend
- Executives interested in expanding operations in Hong Kong, China or Taiwan
- Business leaders preparing for expatriate assignments in Greater China
- Entrepreneurs interested in investment opportunities in Greater China
- Executives interested in strategic alliances with firms in Greater China
- Executives interested in developing strategies for competing in the new global economy that has already shifted and continues to shift to Greater China and Asia.
About the course
This program provides business executives with knowledge and skills related to the unique business environment and business practices in the Greater China region including mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Developed and delivered by Bauer College faculty with extensive professional, academic, and personal experience in the region, the workshop combines Greater China regional environmental and political analyses with in depth study of business practices and strategies for success. Through case studies and interactive learning, participants acquire the leadership and management skills to develop successful business strategies for competing and/or further expanding in Greater China.
LEARNING OUTCOMES/COURSE ASSESSMENT
How will the learning be assessed?
- Class participation grade.
- Grade on identification of opportunities/challenges and strategies and action plans.
2 Harvard Business School Publishing cases and some mini cases and powerpoints by instructor.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.