Diversity and Inclusion for HR
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with eCornell.Full disclaimer.
An organization is only as good as its culture—and building that culture frequently begins with the HR department. Diversity and inclusion have evolved from a focus on compliance to a strategic-level cultural effort with a demonstrated positive impact on a company’s performance and business results. Today such a culture is much more than a legal or moral requirement; it’s also a competitive advantage.
This specialized HR certificate program provides a deep foundation for you to identify, develop, and support HR initiatives for diversity and inclusion that can improve not only your organization’s culture but its success.
- Countering Bias in the Workplace for HR
- Driving Engagement for HR
- Diversity and Inclusion in Practice for HR
- Fostering an Inclusive Climate
KEY COURSE TAKEAWAYS
- Recognize unconscious bias and how it affects the way that people perceive, evaluate, and react to others
- Assess the HR practices in place and whether they are likely to reduce the negative outcomes associated with unconscious bias
- Choose appropriate strategies for improving employee engagement and fostering greater inclusion at multiple levels of the organization
- Build awareness of the stereotypes and prejudices that may influence behavior in work groups and implement strategies to improve employee psychological safety
- Understand the dimensions of diversity that matter most in organizations and why
WHAT YOU'LL EARN
- Diversity and Inclusion for HR Certificate from Cornell ILR School
- 32 Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
Who should attend