Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This programme is designed for senior executives, middle managers and C-level managers, including General Managers, Vice Presidents, Senior Vice Presidents and CXO level, who are leading digital transformation in their organisation. The programme will also be useful for business leaders, decision makers, entrepreneurs and consultants who are seeking strategic and innovative solutions for digital transformation.
About the course
Digital Transformation is a necessary disruption in today’s business environment. Many organisations are adopting digital transformation strategies to build creative business solutions and redefine organisational processes in the new digital era.
This programme offers a guide for the digital transformation of organisations. The rapidly changing business dynamic requires organisations to focus on leveraging advanced digital technologies for transforming their business. As the executives move their businesses online, they are faced with crucial decisions related to the development of digital strategies. Specifically, executives have to transform their business models, as they incorporate into their strategic thinking new advances related to developing digital products, designing digitally enhanced services, and building digital platforms.
The objective of the programme is to enable executives to learn the basics of transforming digital business models, and help them build digital strategies for leading digital transformation and innovation.
The programme will broadly cover concepts related to the domains of digital transformation, answering some of the key questions:
- The principles of developing digital products.
- Identify the ways digital services are being created.
- What are the basic principles for creating digital services?
- Why and how firms are building digital platforms?
Digital Innovations and Digital Transformation
- Managing Digital Innovations
- Creating Value through Digital Transformation
- Creating value in digital business
- Understanding Digital Transformation
- Avoiding failures in Digital Transformation
Technologies and Architectures
- Understanding Technologies of the Digital World
- Creating the IT architecture for Digital Transformation
Transforming Decision-Making in the Digital Age
- Data-driven decision-making
- Analytics-based models for digital transformation
Business Models for Digital Transformation
- Sustaining Competitive Advantage in Digitally Evolving Industries
- Reimagining Business Strategy using Disruptive Technologies
- Creating New Business Models
Product and Marketing Business Models
- Managing physital
- Managing Marketing Mix
- The Power of Digital Marketing
Platformization of Businesses
- Why and how do firms platformize
- Gaining Entry into Two-Sided markets
- Moving from Products to Platforms
- Issues of Trust on platforms
Creating Enhanced Digital Services
- Organizational capabilities for customer service performance
- Emotionalizing customer contact
- Creating Customer-focused Artificially Intelligent Ecosystems for digital transformation
Implementation Digital Transformation Strategy
- Managing technological change in digitally transforming industries
- Leading teams in digital transformation
- Discover digital transformation strategies to align businesses for the digital age for improved productivity and increased agility.
- Acquire understanding of techniques and best practices for leading digital transformation change in organisations.
- Adopt practical frameworks for creating new business models and digital acceleration.
- Adapt innovative views for creating new products and services, and digital disruption.
- Build strategic vision and organisational capabilities to create enhanced digital services.
Educational Qualifications Fellow of Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (Management Information Systems) MBA (Ajmer) Marketing Academic Affiliation Government College Ajmer, Rajasthan, India Institute of Management Studies Bikaner, Rajasthan, India Xaviers Institute of Management Bhubane...
Pankaj Setia (Ph.D. Michigan State University, 2008) is a Professor and Founding Chair of the Center for Digital Transformation at the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad, India. He studies how organizations leverage IT applications and digital capabilities for superior organizational ...
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Digital Transformation
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.