Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with eCornell.Full disclaimer.
Digital transformation isn’t just for tech startups. It’s a critical strategic focus area for today’s business leaders — and an initiative necessary for nearly every organization or venture to compete.
In this certificate program, you will learn how to find and produce new, streamlined, and disruptive business ideas through digital auditing and a rapid ideation process. Additionally, you’ll have the chance to pitch your ideas and develop a plan to rigorously test and evaluate your opportunity to ensure market suitability. By the time you complete the program, you will have developed a toolkit for the rapid ideation process as well as a strategy to move to the next step in manifesting your digital innovation concepts.
- Preparing for Digital Transformation
- Generating Opportunities for Digital Disruption
- Rapid Ideation
- Developing and Pitching Ideas
- Value Creation and the Business Model Canvas
- Prototypes and Pilots
- Experimentation Planning
KEY COURSE TAKEAWAYS
- Conduct a digital audit for your company or venture
- Identify what innovation should look like and identify gaps
- Develop a mindset to rapidly generate opportunities for digital transformation
- Use digital business model transformation templates to generate ideas
- Conduct a value creation analysis
- Develop a validated Business Model Canvas for your concept
- Identify a risk-limiting path to develop your idea
- Develop an action plan to implement digital innovation
Who should attend
- Business leaders
- Technology leaders including CTOs