Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Rotterdam School of Management.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Is your company struggling to respond effectively to digital opportunities and threats? And are you eager to embrace disruptive technologies by understanding how to compete in a digital age? If you want to confidently assess the dynamics of the digital landscape, and formulate a sound strategic response, then this course is for you.
Influence, drive, and implement effective digital strategies
This three-day workshop will help you and your company to take advantage of emerging disruptive technologies that are threatening to disrupt your industry, such as the Internet of Things, artificial intelligence and block chain. You will learn how to effectively compete in tomorrow’s digital landscape by anticipating digital trends and competitors’ responses. You will become a better strategic advisor who can influence, drive, and implement effective digital strategies.
Our digital business strategy expert will teach you how to embed a digital agenda in your organisation, for example in online marketing. You will foster a strategic view of digital disruptions that will help you capture the strategic implications of digital trends for your department or organisation.
After this RSM Executive Education programme, you will be able to:
- recognise the impact and strategic implications of disruptive digital technologies on your industry
- identify the challenges by understanding how digital technologies influence business functions
- understand and manage digital ecosystems, electronic markets, and multi-sided platforms
- turn disruption from threat into opportunity by experimenting with digital initiatives
- capture new value for your organisation in anticipation of industry shifts by sharpening your strategic view of digital disruption.
Who should attend
This programme is for managers from any department, discipline, or industry responsible for developing, driving, or implementing digital strategy in their organisation:
- executives in traditional leadership positions who want to improve their skills, knowledge and understanding of strategic responses to digital disruption
- senior managers involved in developing and implementing digital strategy, for example in online marketing initiatives
- middle managers identifying the departmental impact of digital technologies
- entrepreneurs interested in capitalizing on digital technology opportunities.
Trust the experts
Ting Li is the Endowed Professor of Digital Business and the Academic Director of MSc Business Information Management at Rotterdam School of Management (RSM), Erasmus University. She is the founding member of the Erasmus Centre for Data Science and Business Analytics. Ting Li is an expert in Digi...