Who should attend
- Middle and senior level managers with 8-15 years of experience in public, private and not-for-profit governmental organisations and multinational
- Managers/Executives that are in charge of creating and implementing digital marketing strategies and initiatives in their respective companies
- Executives/owners of SMEs
About the course
As customers spend more of their time on the digital medium, to engage them, companies are focusing more of their efforts on digital and social media marketing. At the same time, the field of digital marketing itself is evolving and changing rapidly. This programme is targeted at addressing the challenges that face today's digital marketers: they need to understand and keep track of effective digital and social media marketing strategies, and also have a clear picture of what digital techniques to use, where and when.
- Obtain the necessary knowledge to help them keep pace with and stay ahead of the changing digital ecosystem
- Gain an understanding of the consumer behaviours associated with the digital generation, particularly Gen X, Gen Y and millennials
- Learn how to make informed decisions regarding digital and social media marketing across all multiple channels and guide the overall marketing strategy by
- using an overall framework
- Find new ways to economise on marketing costs by leveraging social media and transforming customers into brand advocates
- Engaging with a new consumer generation. The 3C Framework - how to Connect , Convert and Continuously Engage with digital consumers
- Content marketing - what it is and how to build a content strategy
- Harnessing Social Media for advertising, listening, content creation, sharing and building loyalty and advocacy
- Search marketing - and optimising content for search; SEO, SEM, SMM
- Location based mobile digital marketing
- Digital marketing and Digital business models
Lil Mohan is an entrepreneur and an academic. As Adjunct Professor of Marketing, he covers several topics including Digital, Social Media, M-Commerce, Omni-Channel and Advertising. He brings to his teaching a variety of experiences from Amazon, Intel, Motorola, Sun Microsystems, and two successfu...
Educational Qualifications 1992 -1996 Ph.D. The University of Texas at Austin Areas of Interest: Marketing Strategy & International Business 1987-1989 PGDM (MBA with concentration in Marketing & Finance) Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, India 1982-1986 Bachelor of Technolog...
Educational Qualifications Doctorate in IT & Systems Management, Fellow of IIM Lucknow (2000-2004) Bachelor of Engineering, Madras University (1993-1997) Academic Affiliation Faculty, IIM Ahmedabad (Jul 2012 - Present) Professional Affiliation Member, IEEE Member, CSI RSA, The Security D...
Educational Qualifications Fellow of Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (Management Information Systems) MBA (Ajmer) Marketing Academic Affiliation Government College Ajmer, Rajasthan, India Institute of Management Studies Bikaner, Rajasthan, India Xaviers Institute of Management Bhubane...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.