Who should attend
This course is for anyone with responsibility for planning and creating a digital strategy in any type of organisation.
About the course
This highly interactive virtual course will help you develop a digital marketing strategy that you can take away and implement in the real-world. Using practical tools, techniques and frameworks throughout, the course will help you develop a strategy that is both customised to your unique situation and can be implemented with the resources you have available. Over a six-week period, you’ll join a group of fellow participants for a weekly 1.5-hour session led by highly experienced digital marketing practitioner. Each session builds on the previous one to increase your knowledge and build a strategy plan that you can take away and implement.
You’ll be provided with a strategy framework document that you can customise and build throughout the 6 sessions, with the final session giving you an opportunity to pitch back your plan to your peers.
- Week 1: Digital marketing in perspective - challenges and trends
- Week 2: Digital marketing strategy:analysis, targeting and personas
- Week 3: Objectives, KPIs and building a measurement framework
- Week 4: Developing an OVPand channel considerations
- Week 5: Planning integrated digital marketing campaigns
- Week 6: Measurement, iteration and ROI & final strategy workshop
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Develop and build a digital marketing strategy
- Identify business ‘blocks’ that can slow down or prevent the effective implementation of your digital strategy
- Build personas and user journey maps to help you develop effective digital plans
- Understand the core tactical consideration to allow you to review activity effectively
- Understand and analyse web and social analytics for integration into measurement frameworks
- Build effective measurement plans to ensure the ongoing effectiveness of your strategy
Daniel has been working in Digital Marketing for the past 19 years, with extensive experience working both client side and within the agency environment. He is a Course Director for the CIM, a certified Google Squared trainer and a lecturer at Imperial College and Cranfield School of Management. ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.