Who should attend
- Business Function Heads
- Business Owners
- CXOs in organizations
- Marketing Heads: VP Marketing, Director Marketing
- Anyone looking to set up digital marketing processes and teams
About the course
Learn how digital marketing can support your organization’s business goals. This course is designed to help CXOs make informed decisions and strategize their online marketing efforts.
- Industry first course on Digital Marketing for leadership
- Segmented approach to customer lifecycle
- Metrics-based campaign evaluation
What’s the focus of this course?
The course emphasizes the significance of core marketing concepts, the mar-tech landscape, and the entire customer journey from acquisition to expansion, measurement, and org structure. This course is suitable for all business function heads and business owners looking to set up the best processes within their marketing teams.
What are the course objectives?
This course will enable you to:
- Understand the customer journey as the starting point for acquisition, conversion, retention, onboarding, and expansion into a newer user base
- Target customers using advanced segments through personas and product thinking
- Understand your audience through concepts such as customer lifetime value and RFM Analysis
Innovator, speaker and renowned digital analytics consultant, Stéphane Hamel was named "Most Influential Industry Contributor" by the Digital Analytics Association in 2013. Strong of over twenty-five years’ experience empowering organizations to analyze and optimize their online channels, he has ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.