Who should attend
This course is designed for managers and entrepreneurs with a solid understanding of integrated marketing concepts and basic data analysis. basic understanding of existing social media platforms and who are seeking the tools needed to coordinate messaging and social media strategies to enhance brand awareness and engagement as part of their organization’s overall marketing strategy.
About the course
Learn to interpret digital marketing analytics to facilitate strategic decision-making.
Why This Program?
Information is NOT Power! We have access to limitless data and information that allows us to measure online behaviour and popularity in digital marketing. The challenge is not accessing the information, it’s identifying relevant data, analyzing it and then actually leveraging it to make informed strategic decisions. Thus, it’s what you do with the information that gives you the power!
Digital marketing analytics and analysis looks at a combination of website analytics, marketing campaign measurements and social media metrics to draw meaningful interpretation and facilitate strategic decision making.
Through this program, you will:
- Identify KPI’s based on organizational objectives
- Adopt foundational skills of social listening including the creation of monitors and available social media metrics
- Learn how to select and navigate different tools to collect and analyze online and offline data
- Explore analytics methods and data visualization that can be used to convert social media and other digital data into marketing insights
- Develop the skills to promote effective strategic decisions by learning to report on website visitors’ behaviour, engage in digital content testing, perform trend analysis and present and display digital data.
Christine Dubyts is President of Dubyts Communications Inc., a full-service marketing and communications company offering consulting, graphic design, web design and new media marketing to companies and associations across Canada. An experienced speaker, trainer and consultant, Christine's passio...
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.