Digital due Diligence
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with BVCA | Private Equity & Venture Capital Association.Full disclaimer.
The BVCA’s Introduction to digital due diligence is an interactive digital workshop that introduces attendees to the practice of digital due diligence. The course provides insight into the tools and techniques used in the digital due diligence process and gives access to sample outcomes from digital due diligence work across the UK and Europe. The course also looks in depth at the digital technologies, services and business models disrupting today's markets. This course will help you to understand how to measure a business’s digital performance and identify digital opportunity within a current or prospective investment. It will provide you with the building blocks for the implementation of future digital business strategies
Key topics include
- Digital disruption: how is it changing business models?
- Developing a digital strategy: how to build a digital roadmap?
- Adaption and adoption: understanding and implementing digital behaviour
- Measuring success: the tools and techniques required for digital measurement and more
What will delegates take away?
- An understanding of how digital disruption can affect any business
- An opportunity to build a digital roadmap
- Building a contact book
Who should attend
Investment directors and managers Portfolio managers and value enhancement professionals