Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This program is designed for managers in the area of marketing and corporate communication, and other professionals who need to address the challenge of the new digital communication and social media.
About the course
Managers in all industries deal with both opportunities and problems of digital transformation and and its implications in communicating. In this program we offer you a close-up of the new interactive and participatory practices of social and mobile communication.
What you'll be working on
- Major trends in digital technology and communication
- Digital communication with big data and AI in digital transformation
- Branding in social mobile times
- Digital strategy and planning
- Digital and social intelligence in times of big data
- Brand narrative and transmedia storytelling with social mobile communication
- Managing digital experiences in the brand augmented journey
- Trends in digital advertising
- Mixed reality and omnichannel
- Reputation and crisis management in social media
- Evaluations and metrics
Curriculum Vitae SDA Fellow Degree in Philosophy, University of Milan, 1983 Ph.D. in Mass Communication, Indiana University (Bloomington, USA), 1998 Academic position and/or Professional activities Contract Professor, Department of Management, Bocconi University, Milan Research Interests I...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.