Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
The Program is designed for professionals who:
- Have a managerial knowledge in Corporate Communication and Marketing (even acquired in other functions)
- Need to face the challenges brought about by the digital transformation in these management areas
- Want to investigate and discuss decision-making and evaluation models regarding content and advertising strategies as well as interaction strategies with customers and stakeholders, in a cutting-edge context as to the impact of digital technologies.
About the course
Today, communication and marketing managers need to face the challenges brought about by the digital transformation. Knowing how to deal with the critical issues emerging from the impact of the new digital technologies on communication activities is essential to the success of any business.
Social media, mobile communication, the use of augmented or immersive reality technologies, Big Data (which support decision-making as well as content and interaction processes, thanks in part to the potential of Artificial Intelligence) have all altered the nature and rationale of interactions with target customers, generating new business and branding opportunities.
This program addresses the need to develop a more systematic framework to manage digital communication, and will help you redesign brand touchpoints and brand experience through content and interactions, to shape an integrated customer journey.
What you'll be working on
- The new digital ecosystem
- The role of communication in digital transformation
- Knowledge to support digital communication decisions
- New digital and immersive experiences
- Content and advertising
- Brand storytelling
- Digital influence
- Reputation and crisis management
- Digital analytics in communication
- Automation in communication
Andreina's background is interdisciplinary. She has extensive experience covering different technical and managerial positions, in various sectors of activities, before embracing her academic career in marketing. Her first area of expertise was in software development and design of complex IT pro...
Chiara Piancatelli, PhD, is Research Fellow at the SDA Bocconi School of Management, Milan. His research activities focus on digital marketing, cultural marketing, consumer behavior and experiential marketing. She was visiting research associate at Deakin University, Australia, where she carried ...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Business Communication
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.