Digital Communication - Online Edition
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with SDA Bocconi School of Management.Full disclaimer.
The Internet has changed organizations and business profoundly, but it is also changed dramatically itself. The emphasis on data-driven processes and decisions, on social and mobile, but also on mixed-reality and the Internet of things, present new challenges to communicators. Managers in all industries deal with both opportunities and problems of digital transformation and struggle with issues like:
- What objectives can I achieve through digital communication?
- Where should I invest and with what possibility can I measure the performance of these investments?
- How can I integrate new digital projects with existing programs?
- How can I develop a sound branding strategy in the era of social collaboration and open innovation?
- What kind of communication planning should I adopt in real-time communication?
- How can I avoid digital/social proliferation in the periphery without losing the value of local knowledge, culture and content?
- What data and intelligence systems should I build?
- What kind of content and engagement should I develop for different platforms, and how do I coordinate these activities?
- What mechanisms of evaluation and governance are necessary in the process?
In our course we will try to address the new interactive and participatory practices in social and mobile service platforms, in a more systematic framework of study of the changes that digital communication and networks are bringing to markets, firms, and businesses. We will address the major issues concerning how digital networks (pc-based and mobile) and social media are changing marketing and corporate communication, and therefore brand relationships and reputation management.
- Major trends in digital technology and communication.
- Digital communication with big data and AI in digital transformation.
- Branding in social mobile times.
- Digital strategy and planning: a framework for developing digital stakeholder relationships.
- Digital and social intelligence in times of big data (analytics, netnography, social CRM, location-based and contextualized user experience, programmatic advertising and retargeting).
- Brand narrative and transmedia storytelling with social mobile communication.
- Managing digital experiences in the brand augmented journey.
- Influence the influencer: earned media and viral marketing.
- Display, search, social, mobile, programmatic: trends in digital advertising.
- Mixed reality and omnichannel.
- Reputation and crisis management in social media.
- Evaluations and metrics.
Who should attend
Managers in the area of corporate communication, PR and marketing.