Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This programme is for managers with data-driven and digital analytics responsibilities from any department, discipline or industry:
- middle managers responsible for data-driven projects seeking to ‘speak the language’ of their data scientists and engineers
- senior managers aiming to gain the skills needed to use data strategically to influence business decisions and generate value, for example in the organisation’s online marketing activities
- managers in early-adopter departments looking for the latest scientific knowledge and practices in data analytics as well as implementation insights for creating new value streams.
About the course
Do you feel your department is falling behind in collecting, analysing, and using data? Are you struggling with creating new value streams by utilising customer-generated insights? If you need new tools to analyse data and methods to turn newly-generated insights into strategies that optimise performance, then this programme Digital Analytics and Customer Insights is right for you.
Solve business problems by using new and existing data
This three-day workshop provides you with the tools needed to manage data through analytics and design thinking principles, and teaches you management strategies to leverage value-adding opportunities.
Our data analytics and design thinking experts will teach you how to embed data management practices in your organisation, how to develop a data-driven strategy, and how to combine direct insights from your customers with the use of big data. This programme presents a strategic view of data management, and how to use innovative design-thinking techniques when there’s little data available.
With professional guidance from faculty as well as your peers, you will learn techniques that you can use immediately to identify data opportunities in your department or organisation.
After this RSM Executive Education programme, you will be able to:
- speak about big data with confidence and understand its uses
- identify and experiment with value-adding opportunities in your organisation
- critically assess analytical methods and manage data analytics processes
- solve business problems by using big data using predictive and prescriptive modelling
- explore new opportunities by developing customer-centric insights through design thinking
- connect and empathise with your customers, and know their unmet needs and desires by generating insights.
Assistant Professor at the Rotterdam School of Management from Erasmus University Rotterdam and Invited Researcher at the Heinz College from Carnegie Mellon University. Rodrigo's research focuses on the effects of information systems on organizations and on the impacts of social network structur...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Digital Transformation
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.