Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Management Concepts.Full disclaimer.
As organizations become increasingly fast-paced and complex, leaders are tasked with making more decisions, more quickly while still considering the impact on their employees, teams, and organizations. Effective leaders apply critical thinking skills holistically to make countless decisions each day. You will explore a decision-making framework tied to strategic thinking, learn to evaluate decision options that support organizational success, and use real-world scenarios to apply decision-making best practices.
- Discuss steps in a framework for effective decision-making and different types of decisions to be made in the workplace
- Use strategic thinking to plan and achieve long-term goals
Making Effective Decisions
- Decision-Making Overview
- Decision-Making Framework
- Types of Decisions
- Thinking Approaches
- Developing a Strategic Perspective
Who should attend
This course is designed for managers, team leaders, analysts, and individuals who want to make high quality decisions.
An effective leader is expected to confidently analyze multifaceted situations and quickly make informed, responsible decisions, all while juggling the day-to-day. It can be far too easy in the busyness to be overly reactive, making biased decisions resulting in flawed outcomes. Strategic Decision-Making helps you overcome the urge to rely on impulse and become a leader who can efficiently and reliably address complex problems.
- Encourage and direct individual and group decisions for your organization
- Motivate teams to perform most effectively
- Influence through emotional and cultural intelligence
- Apply behaviors of responsible leadership to make ethical decisions
- Improve your sensitivity to types of bias
Who should attend
Mid to senior-level managers, directors and functional leaders with a minimum of 5-7 years of experience.