Who should attend
- Professionals whose jobs involve decision making using any and all kinds of data
- Systems Analysts
- Data Analysts
- Database Administrators
- Project Leaders
- Software Engineers
- Any Professional involved in Data Analytics
About the course
90% of the data can become useless if it is not governed, managed and stored securely and correctly.
The data has become a sort of a living organism, almost a perishable in terms of warehousing, as we tend to lose the focus on data and even forget about it as the new data is created.
Security issues related to data management are covering the news cycles and every day professionals understand more and more how important it is not only to gather the data but also to securely store and manage the data and prepare it for validating, storing, protecting, and processing required data to ensure the accessibility, reliability, and timeliness of the data for its users.
This Oxford training seminar will present the delegates with the latest developments in data warehousing and management as in the era of big data, a wide variety of data warehousing and security solutions exist, ad choosing the right approach is the most difficult decision the companies need to make.
Specifically you will learn to:
- Recognise the data lifecycle and specific requirements of data warehousing in each phase
- Plan and implement the data warehousing project
- Solve the problem of data management and data warehousing
- Implement the strategies of data security through the whole data lifecycle
- Determine what methods and tactics you should use in Big Data era
- Learn the Agile Enterprise Data Warehousing and SCRUM method
- Identify the sources of data warehousing standards
- Define the phases in data lifecycle and their requirements in terms of data security
- Application of ISO Standard ISO/IEC 17728
- Influence of EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on data warehousing strategies
- Building blocks of data warehouse and its architecture,
- Infrastructure Requirements for Data Warehousing
- Methods of validating, storing, protecting, and processing required data
- On-Line Analytical Processing (OLAP)
- Big Data Processing in Cloud Environments
Read more about Business Analytics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.