Who should attend
This course is intended for contracting personnel in the Federal Government and commercial sectors who need to provide oversight of cybersecurity regulations and compliance in the supply chain.
About the course
Cybersecurity extends to all companies directly involved in delivery of products, services, and solutions to the Federal government, and through all tiers of the global supply chain. Lower levels of the supply chain are a huge risk to prime contractors and the government. Smaller companies often don't have the resources (time, money, personnel, expertise) to properly secure their systems. Many members of the supply chain at all tiers have some amount of controlled unclassified data (CUI). Proper oversight is key. This course provides guidance to ensure that all members of the supply chain protect their systems and controlled unclassified data (CUI).
- Identify methods and techniques for contracting professionals to oversee and mitigate supply chain risks including cybersecurity
- Describe the concepts of cybersecurity and cybersecurity compliance as they relate to the roles of contracting professionals
- Describe the cybersecurity regulations and requirements that provide the foundation for contracting professionals to oversee the supply chain
- Explain how contracting professionals ensure that cybersecurity complies with regulations and requirements in the supply chain
Supply Chain Risk and Oversight
- Risk Management
- Supply Chain Risk
- Supply Chain Oversight
Overview of Cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity Basics
- Cybersecurity Risk in the Supply Chain
Cybersecurity Regulations and Requirements
- Cybersecurity Regulations
- Cybersecurity Requirements
Validating Cybersecurity Compliance in the Supply Chain
- CMMC Verification and Validation
- Exercise: Capstone
Read more about Information Technology
Read more about Transportation and Logistics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.