Customer Experience Management
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The Chartered Institute of Marketing.Full disclaimer.
The two-day Customer Experience Management course is designed for those wishing to develop their understanding of best practice disciplines, tools, techniques and methods in the field of Customer Experience being deployed across the world.
- Understand the role of the customer experience professional
- Customer Experience (CX) – a tool for business transformation
- Customer experience frameworks
- Customer and employee personas
- The importance of empathy
- Brand proposition and the customer
- Creating and measuring a customer journey
- Customer journey management and improvement
- Digital customer experience
- Creating a customer centric culture
Who should attend
The course is designed for people who have the responsibility for any part of the customer experience journey within their organisation this includes heads of marketing and other marketing support functions, marketing managers, brand managers, CX managers, CRM managers and even HR managers looking at cultural change.