Who should attend
The course is designed for people who have the responsibility for any part of the customer experience journey within their organisation this includes heads of marketing and other marketing support functions, marketing managers, brand managers, CX managers and CRM managers.
About the course
The 2-day Customer Experience Management course is designed for those wishing to develop their understanding of best practice disciplines, tools, techniques and methods in the field of Customer Experience being deployed across the world.
Based around real case studies and examples from multiple industries, the course takes delegates through a practical and actionable approach to customer experience. Most organisations believe they are focusing on customer experience, but in reality, they are delivering customer experiences ‘accidentally’. Learn how to implement a customer experience framework to make the adoption of customer experiences ‘intentional and sustainable’.
On day 1, delegates investigate customer experience strategy as well as being introduced to the concept of Customer Journey Management. On day 2, the course moves on to the topics of measurement and how to create a customer centric culture.
- Validate global best practice theory on the subject of customer experience
- Understand the need to introduce a structured, rigorous approach to customer experience in the form of a framework
- Learn how to create a develop a customer experience strategy and how to align it with business strategy
- Clarify the importance of understanding who your customers are
- Recognise the importance of defining the roles employees play in delivering the customer experience through the creation of ‘employee heroes’
- Understand the importance of empathy in driving sustainable growth
- Reconnect your organisation with its true purpose
- Introduction to the adoption of ‘Customer Journey Management’
- Learn how to map the customer journey to drive actionable change
- Understand the science behind customer experience measurement – including Voice of the Customer, Employee and Process
- Validate how to drive improvement to customer focused priorities using the methods of Lean and/or Design Thinking
- Connecting digital strategy with the customer experience
- How to create and sustain a customer centric culture
A highly influential freelance Customer Experience consultant, Ian advises leading companies on Customer Experience strategy, measurement, improvement and employee advocacy techniques and solutions. Ian has worked across multiple industries including retail, financial services, logistics, telecom...
Read more about Digital Transformation
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.