Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This programme is relevant for decisionmakers and operational managers who have direct or indirect interactions with customers and who want to:
- understand in deep details how far customer experience is beyond the buzz a strategic priority for companies to sustain their business
- rethink their current setups, governance, culture models, practices and put customers more to the core of their business, augment customer experience
- gain a broad view of key customer experience concepts and new approaches articulate learnings and frameworks into the design of action plans for their business
- gain insights into new strategies and good practices across multiple industries, confront their views with high level perspectives, to prepare for new moves
About the course
Put Customers at the Core of Everything and Engage in New Ways
Interactions between businesses and customers have drastically changed since the emergence of digital technologies and channels, social media, smart phones: more choice and power is given to any connected individual. Consequently, it's not anymore about businesses only who define their value and the rules of the game, it happens more and more in the interaction and cooperation with customers.
Business markets are not anymore about abstract segments but individuals and networks who contribute to building business success and spreading the word around. Their attention and willingness to interact with your business in positive ways become precious. Further, in times when technology allows to deliver, experiment and measure unique experiences at scale, the competition game becomes about customer experience and hyper customisation at scale: delivering the feeling that any individual interacting with your business is treated in a unique empathetic way where that person can act and decide.
So, to sustain business nowadays, all business managers and all employees need to put customer experience as a strategic priority, not making it another buzz word, but a tangible reality from the way they think into all that they do with their peers. They need to reconfigure operations and interactions, not around their organisation, but truly around customers and their networks.
To achieve that, decision makers and business managers need first to build and share a common language, frameworks, and a culture with their teams.mFurther, they need to master not only the models and new setups but also they need to understand the new ways and digital platforms that are available to build and deliver that customer experience at scale across their business.
How will you benefit?
The Key Benefits for you:
- Picture on a high level the new dynamics that rule customers behaviours and interactions with your business
- Get an overview of the building blocks of augmented customer experience
- Go into the details of each block to understand how to apply to your business
- Get inspiration from multiple business cases across various industries
- Unleash your mind beyond usual thinking with other people in the class
- Take advantage of new concepts and thought provoking ideas
- Benefit from models, tools and immediate feedback to help your change
- Apply the learnings to your own organization, leave with new action points
Why is this programme different?
- This programme bridges the gap between the worlds of business and academics. With business cases across multiple industries and models, it connects strategic and pragmatic views to support in your decisions and transformation design.
- You benefit from intensive feedback and cross-industry practice.
- A mix of speaking, interactions and cases makes it a lively session into new inspirations for your business.
What will you learn and practice?
This 4 online session programme is pragmatic and interactive.
New trends shaping the need for new approaches
- Customers as decision makers, contributors, pilots
- Customers as communities, business networks
- New digital interactions and customer pathway
Building blocks for CX transformation
- Vision, governance, culture and people
- Channels, content and interactions
- Platforms and tools, measurements
Customer profile and behaviours mapping
- Customer persona mapping
- Customer touch points mapping
- Customer journey mapping
Four generic strategies to achieve more
- Centricity: customers at the core of all activities
- Connection: become part of their daily life
- Collaboration: engage in new relevant value
- Mass customisation at scale
Collaboration around augmented CX
- CX culture from C-suite across entire organisation
- Platforms and tools for your augmented CX
- Good practices, case industries
New business metrics for CX
- Customer measurements at the core
- What key metrics, how to articulate
- What platforms and tools
Redesigning your marketing-sales engine
- Building blocks for a digital world
- Closing the loop between marketing and sales
- Automating interactions with customers, tools
Practice case: readiness check into next steps
- Take the assessment
- Into scorecards
- Your next steps plan
Frederic helps C-levels in multinationals and SMEs to develop new business strategies, roll-out marketing approaches and agile organisational set-ups, allowing them to prosper and develop internationally in digital times. By applying proven strategy models, articulating business development proje...
Videos and materials
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.