Who should attend
This OXFORD online training seminar is suitable for a wide range of people but will particularly suit:
- Financial Managers
- Corporate decision-makers
- Market trends specialist
- Risk and return analyst
- Merger and acquisitions specialists
- Auditors and management accountants
About the course
This OXFORD online training seminar focuses on the knowledge and skills necessary for making financial decisions and management in today's dynamic world. Making a sound financial decision requires skills and understanding of the underlying problem. All businesses are becoming more complex in structure due to rapid change in technology, intense competition and challenging strategic choice.
A company's relationships with potential investors and partners are now becoming more demanding than ever. Hence, managers are required to be fully equipped with a higher standard of appraisal and greater focus on value creation than has been the case in the past. This OXFORD online course is aimed to equip the participants with the knowledge and skills ready to deal with day to day challenges facing an organisation.
Participants attending this OXFORD online training course will:
- Make (and) contribute to strategic financial decisions
- Evaluate the most efficient finance options available
- Analyse capital investment and financing decisions using appropriate discount rates
- Consistent application of Payback, ARR, NPV, Discounted Payback, IRR and MIRR
- Identify the critical success factors / critical factors, investment opportunities and threats within their sector
- Ready to make decisions in a competitive environment
This OXFORD online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
- The Role & Scope of Corporate Financial Management
- The Financial Environment post-banking Crisis
- Long-Term Sources of Finance
- When & How to use WACC and CAPM
- The Dividend Decision
- Establishing the Forecast Cash Flows
- Evaluating the Capital Investment Decision
- Payback and accounting rate of returns
- What-If Analysis and scenario analysis
OXFORD e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who have successfully attended and completed the online training course
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.