Corporate Credit Risk Analysis
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with IFF Training.Full disclaimer.
About the course
There is increasing pressure to ensure the right lending decisions are made, with a heightened emphasis on the possible risks and exposure. With this added pressure, companies are quite rightly being more careful, selective and meticulous before making these crucial credit risk decisions. This in turn means that the need for quality training in the corporate credit risk arena is less of a choice and more of a necessity.
This course has been carefully researched and designed to ensure that delegates gain a solid grounding in theory as well as a robust view of understanding corporate credit risk issues.
The training will be conducted in the style of an interactive workshop, packed with practical activities. Delegates will use case studies to analyse a typical credit approach, to identify credit problems and business risk issues. Delegates will use excel to model corporate cashflows, model projections and analyse the risk factors. In groups, delegates will get the opportunity to calculate a company’s optimum leverage and debt capacity and analyse the credit risk of a proposed acquisition.
How You Will Learn
The subject will be brought to life by our dynamic and inspirational trainer. Delegates will gain a sound understanding of historic cash flow and will have developed a general framework for assessing business risk. They will be able to spot warning signs of corporate distress, offer possible solutions and appreciate alternative financing structures and acquisition finance.
After this intensive two-day course you will be able to:
- Appreciate the basic parameters of credit risk principles
- Develop a general framework for assessing business risks over a wide range of company types and business sectors
- Show an advanced understanding of historic cashflow analysis and forecast cashflows
- Realise the importance of financial risk evaluation
- Identify the possible warning signs of corporate distress and understand the possible solutions
- Understand the corporate objectives in terms of alternative financing structures, acquisition financing and appreciate the equity viewpoint when assessing credit risk
Trust the experts
John Richardson was previously the Managing Director of the corporate finance subsidiary of a London merchant bank, having previously worked in an advisory capacity with several high profile global investment banks. He holds the position of Programme Director, Visiting Faculty at Cass Business S...
Corporate Credit Risk Analysis Training Course