Who should attend
This Self Awareness Leadership for Conscious Leaders program is well suited for:
- Mid to senior-level professionals who want tangible conscious leadership coaching strategies
- Leaders who want to begin the journey of self awareness leadership and work on becoming a conscious leader.
About the course
Now, more than ever, companies need leaders who are inclusive and team-oriented. Effective leaders must inspire positive transformation, bringing out the best in those around them. Organizations need conscious leaders who are connected to a higher purpose, lead with authenticity, put the well-being of the people they lead at the center of what they do, and recognize that the way they lead impacts the way people—and their families—live. In this program, participants will learn how to adapt their approach to leadership, bringing it into harmony with the evolving requirements for effective, purposeful leadership in today’s world.
What Will You Learn?
This self awareness leadership program is highly interactive, including live webinars and independent exercises and assignments. Throughout the course of four weeks, you will create a blueprint for your personal self awareness leadership journey. Complete the program with tangible conscious leadership coaching strategies to bring harmony and purpose into your leadership role.
Session topics include:
- Understanding the new requirements for effective leadership in the age of Conscious Capitalism, and the path to authentic conscious leadership
- Identifying the areas you need to develop to become a self-aware, conscious leader
- Discovering the essential skills and characteristics of conscious leaders
- Outlining your personal leadership journey
Academic Division: MarketingA founder and leader of the fast growing global Conscious Capitalism movement, Raj Sisodia is the FW Olin Distinguished Professor of Global Business and Whole Foods Market Research Scholar in Conscious Capitalism at Babson College in Wellesley, MA. He is also Co-Founde...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.