Who should attend
This course is intended for government employees from all sectors and all levels.
About the course
Overview: This course will teach participants to explore, study and practice the skills, tools and philosophy of connecting to the future. Participants can prepare for a very active program in which we exercise new skills, challenge some of our beliefs about the past, the now and the future and tap into the deeper dynamic insights and motivations.
The aim of the course is to acquire a clear understanding of how a connection to the future is established at work, in organizations and/or personal life. Participants will learn to distinguish the different approaches that people have towards the future and help them gain a more realistic and agile connection. Participant will be encouraged to communicate thier intentions and manage their expectations.
*We recommend clothing in which you can move easily
• To observe our environment in a more productive way
• To communicate your intentions in a clear manner
• To learn to collaborate in an effective way
• To build resilience and agility into community by becoming aware of unconscious behavior
• To improve your leadership skills by knowing how to get over fixed opinions and frames of thought
• Exploration of four fields of information processing: sensing, thinking feeling and being
• Exploring and practising interventions in the four fields of information
• The philosophy behind connecting to the future
• Designing a connection to the future
• Groupwork and presentations
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.