Connected Leadership: Creating and Retaining an Engaged Team
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The College of Business and Economics.Full disclaimer.
Do you want to be a leader people want to work for? Creating a strong, engaged team translates into a more positive work environment, lower turnover, and greater productivity and collaboration. It also has a direct effect on your organization’s bottom line: according to a Gallup study on workforce engagement, companies with engaged employees outperform their competition by 147 percent.
Connected Leadership will help you develop the specific skills you need to better connect with your employees. Through this dynamic, highly interactive workshop, you will learn how to build stronger relationships that increase your value, influence, and impact. A series of deeply engaging, personalized sessions will leave you with increased clarity on your leadership brand, new tools and skills, and greater confidence—ready to engage your team and expand your influence throughout your organization.
Participants in this program will:
- Lead with confidence and authenticity
- Excel in making new and lasting connections
- Make a strong, positive first impression
- Minimize interpersonal friction
- Build trust to improve productivity, morale, loyalty, and retention
- Discover your personal Thinking Preferences and identify those of others
- Improve collaboration, reduce conflict and increase your influence
The Thinking Preferences Assessment (TPA) by NBI® is an online assessment each participant will complete prior to the program. The TPA reveals your Individual Thinking Preferences – that is, which part of your brain you prefer to exercise the most in thinking and learning. Your profile gives an indication of how you prefer to communicate, manage, learn, teach, lead, solve problems, make decisions, and form relationships. Understanding these preferences allows you build on your strengths, address challenges, and adapt to better manage specific situations and individuals
Who should attend
- Leaders/Corporate Executives
- Mid-Level or Newly Promoted Managers
- Entrepreneurs/Small Business Owners
- Sales/Business Development Professionals
- HR/OD Decision Makers
- Job or Promotion Seekers