Who should attend
- Individual contributors
- Leaders and managers
- Procurement and contracts professionals
- Anyone who wants to become a better negotiator in business and in life
About the course
This course takes your knowledge of basic negotiation tactics and shows you how to use them creatively and in more complex situations. You will learn how to negotiate outside the face-to-face, two-party environment. You will find out how to negotiate with a distant party, master multi-party and team negotiation, and acquire the ability to deal with personality or cultural differences. These new skills will make you a confident and efficient negotiator even under unfavorable circumstances
It is recommended to only take this course if you have completed Introduction to Negotiation, Integrative Negotiation, Psychology of Negotiation, Preparing for a Negotiation, and Power Dynamics and Ethics in Negotiation or have equivalent experience.
Participants who complete this course will be able to…
- Handle the nuances of complex negotiations
- Manage distance and time barriers when negotiating remotely
- Recognize personality and cultural considerations during a negotiation
- Capitalize on the upside of multi-party negotiations and mitigate the challenges of multi-party negotiations
Read more about Negotiations
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.