Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Management Concepts.Full disclaimer.
How do you incorporate strategic considerations into your daily communication? Communicating strategically involves intentional communication that strengthens professional relationships and builds a productive working environment. Learn to communicate intentionally and strategically in daily interactions to align your goals to outcomes and tailor messages to various audiences to maximize impact.
- Analyze opportunities to incorporate strategic communication
- Use strategic communication to achieve desired outcomes
- Incorporate audience considerations into strategic communication practices
- Design messages that effectively promote strategic interests
Strategic Communication Overview
- Characteristics of Strategic Communication
- Opportunities for Strategic Communication
Communicating to Achieve Outcomes
- Aligning Desired Outcomes
- Analyzing the Success of the Message
Knowing Your Audience
- Audience Analysis
- Tailoring the Message
Designing Strategic Communication
- Building Effective Messages
- Practicing Strategic Communication
Who should attend
This course is designed for people who want to sharpen their strategic thinking skills and communicate more effectively in the workplace.