Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Benefits professionals
- Human resource generalists who deal with plan participants
- Administrative and customer service staff
- Representatives of insurance companies and third-party administrators
- Professionals in all service areas, including consulting, law and financial services
- Communication, marketing and sales professionals
- Benefit plan trustees who need to understand the technical aspects of the plans they serve
About the course
- Sources of communication
- The changing role of employee/participant responsibility
- Influencing participant behavior
- Communications strategy
- Communications budgets
- Legal and regulatory environment
- Customer service
- Administrative issues
- Situational communications campaigns
- Soliciting feedback
- Measuring results
- Technology tools and solutions
- Use of social media
Benefits of Attending
- Learn from industry experts and your peers.
- Gain valuable written materials and resources.
- Discuss the strategies that plans are implementing today and considering for tomorrow.
- Connect with others who are dealing with similar issues.
- Demonstrate your knowledge through interactive exercises and case studies.
I have over three decades of communication experience in corporate communication and communication consulting. I have a depth of experience dealing with retirement plans, retiree health care, health & welfare plans, flexible benefits, consumer-directed health plans, employee surveys, focus g...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.