Client Management for Professional Services
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of Bath School of Management.Full disclaimer.
This programme covers the necessary skills for client management, business development, sales and marketing in professional service firms. It investigates the unique nature of managing major corporate clients and the complexity of managing professional service professionals in this environment. Not only will it investigate the problems and pitfalls of managing these complex relationships but also provide a toolkit for effective client (and partner) management.
What does the programme cover?
This three-day programme features a unique and carefully designed blend of content related to client management for professional services.
How will I benefit?
The course provides you with a clear, targeted programme of marketing and management training bespoke to your work needs. It will give you:
- a clear roadmap to career development
- new insights into competitiveness in professional service firms and how to overcome the “commoditisation” narrative in these industries
- a clear and frank exploration of the pitfalls of working with professional service professionals and ways of working with (and around) them.
- a series of toolkits aimed at simplifying and expatiating decision-making providing the clear evidence needed to build a business case for change
- a clear toolkit for building a customer value based narrative for enhanced sales performance in professional service contexts.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your organisation will gain:
- a clear toolkit for managing client relationships
- an approach for developing new strategic initiatives to build stronger relationships
- a heuristic for managing scarce resources and prioritising strategic initiatives
- an exhaustive investigation of where firms go wrong and what could be done better
- an examination of the structural and cultural barriers to successful client management and a roadmap to overcome them
- a new understanding of client value needed for identifying a unique competitive edge in saturated markets
- a highly trained and targeted course to deliver exactly what professional service firms need from business development and marketing without generic marketing clichés
Who should attend
The programme is designed for individuals in client management, business development, sales or marketing functions within major professional service industries (Law, Accounting, Engineering, and Consultancy). It will also benefit practicing professionals or partners moving into client management roles or other individuals in service industries who work closely with major blue chip clients.