This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
The Chief Executive Programme equips chief executives with the knowledge, attitudes and resources to deal with risks and opportunities, help anticipate and manage the process of change and give a competitive edge to businesses.
The programme is designed to help assess the strengths and weaknesses of leaders, as well as adapt management styles to the demands of the business environment.
The programme includes a company tour of an indigenous Nigerian company. Joining the class for this event will be participants from Strathmore Business School, Kenya. The tour will provide participants the unique opportunity to receive practical executive coaching and peer perspective that you can immediately put into practice.
WHY YOU SHOULD ENROL:
This programme is designed to:
- Equip CEOs with the ability to consolidate and grow businesses within Nigeria.
- Empower CEOs increase appreciation and understanding of the ethical dimensions of business activities and continuously develop their leadership skills.
- Learn new approaches, forward-thinking, and fresh perspectives to keep your business on the front lines of growth and development.
- Be inspired to challenge conventional thinking, confront problems head-on and put groundbreaking ideas into action with confidence.
- Get feedback on your toughest decisions from the chief CEO's most effective sounding board — fellow executives who have met and overcome the same challenges.
Who should attend
- Managing Directors
- Executive Directors with immediate plan for succession