Who should attend
This course is targeted at new and emerging team leaders and supervisors.
About the course
Understand and lead change effectively using the popular ‘Change House’ model.
- Appreciate your role as a leader and manager in change.
- Gain insights into how you and others cope during change.
- Strategies for involving your team members in the change process and supporting them throughout the change.
- An understanding of the change process and tools for developing a change plan.
What is covered in the course?
- Coping with change inventory.
- Leading change through the ‘change house’.
- Cycles of change management and managing emotions at each stage.
- Strategies to help people who are stuck or stressed by change.
How will I benefit?
Get the best out of yourself and your teams during organisational change.
How will my organisation benefit?
A smooth transition in the midst of necessary change needs managers who can deal with it. Your enhanced management skills will provide exactly what your organisation needs.
Kathy Pillion MA (Organisational Performance Improvement and Workplace Learning); B. Bus (Human Resource Development); Graduate Certificate of Workplace Elearning Support; Cert IV (Training and Assessment) Kathy has more than 25 years’ experience as a Human Resources Consultant and training facil...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.