Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
Business professionals with some experience or education in marketing.
About the course
Develop an Effective Digital Marketing Strategy
The opportunities for marketing in today’s digital landscape are vast. How do you evaluate the many options and craft a comprehensive digital marketing plan that aligns with your business goals? What are the best strategies to guide you in acquiring and retaining customers?
In this certificate program, you’ll explore ways to leverage various digital marketing channels to create a cohesive digital customer experience and produce measurable results. We’ll cover fundamental concepts for creating and managing impactful digital content and discuss approaches for attracting and engaging your customers. Get the breadth and depth of knowledge you need to optimize your digital marketing efforts and advance business goals.
What you’ll learn
- Methods for generating digital traffic and engagement, including mobile and email marketing, digital advertising, search, marketing automation, affiliate marketing, social media and content marketing
- How to optimize your website with SEO techniques, meaningful content and a superior customer experience
- Tools and approaches for measuring and optimizing marketing performance
- Financial basics of digital marketing (attribution, budgeting, forecasting, planning)
- How to build a marketing plan and manage a client relationship
Get hands-on experience
- Learn to use Google Analytics and gain exposure to other digital marketing tools
- Develop a paid media plan for a mock company
- Create a comprehensive digital marketing plan for a real local company to add to your professional portfolio
As a consultant, Robert Haskitt serves as a digital advertising adviser for investment consulting firms and provides strategic marketing counsel and services to Northwest technology businesses, including several advertising and media companies. Before establishing his business in 2016, Haskitt se...
Brian brings more than two decades of digital marketing leadership and expertise to the company, including 10 years building and managing high-performance teams at Google, Ebay and Teespring. In this new role, he will focus on extending TUNE's market leading position within the Fortune 1,000, whe...
Steve Sack is a digital marketing expert with more than 15 years of executive-level marketing experience. He specializes in paid media, lead generation, channel strategy, reporting and analytics, content creation, influencer engagement and community management. Prior to working at Logic 20/20,...
Meghan Hardy is a marketing leader with more than 15 years of experience driving growth for established and emerging consumer brands through digital marketing and brand strategy. Her background includes leading marketing and merchandising for Amazon's first brick-and-mortar business, leading cons...
Leah Lockyer is a strategic digital marketing leader with more than 15 years of experience in multi-channel lead acquisition and ecommerce sales. She has worked with dozens of companies and agencies across industries, like All Star Directories, Hacker Group and most recently as the senior vice pr...
Richa Rai leads Digital, Marketing, Brand Management, PR, Compliance, Legal and Risk Management Portfolios at Kaiser Permanente. Before joining Kaiser, she was a management consultant at Microsoft for almost a decade. At Microsoft, she worked in many different parts of the organization: building ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.