Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Business professionals with some experience or education in marketing.
About the course
Develop an Effective Digital Marketing Strategy
The opportunities for marketing in today’s digital landscape are vast. How do you evaluate the many options and craft a comprehensive digital marketing plan that aligns with your business goals? What are the best strategies to guide you in acquiring and retaining customers?
In this certificate program, you’ll explore ways to leverage various digital marketing channels to create a cohesive digital customer experience and produce measurable results. We’ll cover fundamental concepts for creating and managing impactful digital content and discuss approaches for attracting and engaging your customers. Get the breadth and depth of knowledge you need to optimize your digital marketing efforts and advance business goals.
What you’ll learn
- Methods for generating digital traffic and engagement, including mobile and email marketing, digital advertising, search, marketing automation, affiliate marketing, social media and content marketing
- How to optimize your website with SEO techniques, meaningful content and a superior customer experience
- Tools and approaches for measuring and optimizing marketing performance
- Financial basics of digital marketing (attribution, budgeting, forecasting, planning)
- How to build a marketing plan and manage a client relationship
Get hands-on experience
- Learn to use Google Analytics and gain exposure to other digital marketing tools
- Develop a paid media plan for a mock company
- Create a comprehensive digital marketing plan for a real local company to add to your professional portfolio
Steve Sack is a digital marketing expert with more than 15 years of executive-level marketing experience. He specializes in paid media, lead generation, channel strategy, reporting and analytics, content creation, influencer engagement and community management. Prior to working at Logic 20/20,...
Jonah-Kai Hancock is responsible for managing the overall growth strategy and building the marketing and sales pipeline for Algorithmia. This includes brand awareness to closed business opportunities. Prior to his job at Algorithmia, Hancock worked at TUNE, where he was the senior director of mar...
Meghan Hardy is a marketing leader with more than 15 years of experience driving growth for established and emerging consumer brands through digital marketing and brand strategy. Her background includes leading marketing and merchandising for Amazon's first brick-and-mortar business, leading cons...
Leah Lockyer is a strategic digital marketing leader with more than 15 years of experience in multi-channel lead acquisition and ecommerce sales. She has worked with dozens of companies and agencies across industries, like All Star Directories, Hacker Group and most recently as the senior vice pr...
Ben Brubaker has more than 15 years of experience using data strategy and analytics to bring success to global marketing agencies, Fortune 500 companies, financial institutions, technology startups and entrepreneurial ventures. Brubaker recently moved into a consulting role with Slalom Consulting...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.