Who should attend
Women interested in career advancement and attaining management or leadership positions in their organizations.
About the course
Are you accomplishing the goals you’ve set for yourself in your career and organization? This program is designed to assist you in identifying and sharpening the skills and abilities that will help you to advance and increase your contributions. Incorporating current, cutting-edge research on gender dynamics in organizations and society, the program will help you clarify your goals for leading successful, integrated careers and lives. This interactive program will also enable women to identify strategies and skills for achievement to help them optimize their ability to influence an organization and maximize their impact.
- Understanding the advantages of women’s management and leadership skills and styles
- Recognizing the patterns and paradoxes of women's careers
- Identifying and managing career life stages
- Identifying individual career success strategies
- Creating sustainable careers
- Developing strategic actions for career growth
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Gain an enhanced understanding of gender dynamics in organizations
- Understand the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to optimize career success and advance in a career and organization
- Identify specific strategies to increase leadership competencies and organizational effectiveness
Dr. Deb O’Neil has 25+ years of experience in management, leadership and organization development. She is actively engaged in both the academic and the business worlds as a professor, executive coach and organizational consultant. Dr. O’Neil is an Associate Professor of Organizational Behavior in...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.