Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
We welcome participants from large organisations or medium sized companies and startups. The programme will help senior functional or technical managers to make the transition to a general management role or start new entrepreneurial ventures.
The learning journey is specifically designed for participants with:
- Accomplished work experience in functional, technical or business roles
- More than five years of management experience with a successful track record in one or more functional areas of business
- An agenda for change
- Confident fluency in written and spoken English
About the course
The Cambridge Senior Management Programme is a unique global learning journey over six months, that enables participants to become transformational leaders. Its modular format allows participants to immerse themselves in the inspiring cities of Cambridge and Singapore, engage with world-renowned Cambridge faculty and interact with an exceptional peer group.
You will explore and become immersed in a wide range of management topics during the programme, through interaction with world-renowned Cambridge faculty, a diverse peer group and application of learning though project work. You will emerge from the programme ready to transition into senior management roles. Modules will take place in Cambridge and Singapore.
Between the modules, you will attend faculty webinars, receive group coaching, work on your development plans and start putting your learning into action.
This programme is being delivered in collaboration with Eruditus Executive Education. On completion of the programme, participants will be awarded a digital certificate of completion by Cambridge Judge Business School Executive Education.
Please note this list of topics is not exhaustive, and is subject to change.
- Strategy formulation
- Strategy implementation
- Leading complex, strategic projects
- Leading negotiations
- Operational excellence
- Accounting strategies
- Managing the financials
- Strategic choice
- Driving marketing excellence
- Alternative finance in closer detail
- Leading change
- The role of social media
- Unleashing and enhancing innovation
- Developing a vision for digital innovation and managing resistance to change
- Business models
- Managing big data
- Cyber security
- Breakthrough digital innovations
- Innovation in digital marketing
- Artificial intelligence
- Leveraging existing technology in innovative ways
- Leading people
- Managing the organisational culture
- Coaching - others and yourself
- The future of the firm
- Networks - influencing without formal authority
- Managing across cultures
- Managing high performance teams
- Preparing for your transition
- Circular economy
- Learn from thought-leaders and world-renowned experts at the Cambridge Judge Business School faculty
- Enjoy face-to-face sessions in one of the world’s most famous centres of learning, Cambridge, and the dynamic global business centres of Singapore
- Learn from an experienced group of peers who bring different experiences and perspectives to the classroom
- Identify new trends and demands of the market in an everchanging business and economic landscape
- Integrate learnings from the three pillars of the Cambridge SMP curriculum: Formulating your Strategy, Managing Technology and Your Future
- Benefit from flexible learning which minimises time away from work
- Become an associate member of Cambridge Judge Business School's global network of alumni.
Margaret Thatcher Professor of Enterprise Studies in Innovation & Growth Director of the Entrepreneurship Centre Diploma (National Technical University of Athens), MSc, PhD (INSEAD) Research interests The effectiveness of new product development (NPD) decisions with a particular focus on t...
Professor of Economics & Organisation Director of Faculty Professorial Fellow of Girton College Director of Studies in Management at Girton College and Murray Edwards College BCom (Hons), MCom (University of the Witwatersrand), MPhil, PhD (University of Cambridge) Research interests Decis...
University Senior Lecturer in Marketing Director of the MPhil in Management Programme Fellow of St Edmund''s College BSc (Jilin University), MA (West Virginia University), PhD (University of Southern California) Research interests New product growth in high-tech industries; internationalisati...
University Lecturer in Accounting BBA (University of Michigan, Ann Arbor), MBA (University of California, Berkeley), PhD (University of California, Berkeley) Research interests Stock markets and financial information: earnings quality, capital market reactions to accounting information, sell-s...
Philip developed the Global Human Resource Research Alliance, a research group involving 30 companies worldwide - American Express, BAE Systems, BT, EDF, GE, General Mills, IBM, IKEA, Infosys, Matsushita, Oracle, Procter and Gamble, Rolls-Royce, SANYO, Sealed Air, Shell, Siemens, TCL, TNT, and Un...
Reader in Operations Management Director of Executive Education MBA, PhD (Case Western University) Research interests Project management; knowledge management; business value of technology. Subject group: Operations & Technology Management Professional experience Dr Sengupta has served as...
Dr Soufani has published extensively in economics and finance in areas relating to financial management, corporate restructuring, M&A, private equity, venture capital and family business and the financial and economic affairs of small to medium-sized enterprises. His research also includes wo...
Senior Faculty in Management Practice Director of the MBA Programme Deputy Director of the Centre for Process Excellence & Innovation (CPEI) Fellow of Lucy Cavendish College BSc (University of Brighton), MSc (London School of Economics), MBA (Babson College), DBA (Boston University) Resear...
Professor of Organisational Ethnography Fellow of Darwin College DPhil (University of Oxford) Research interests Studying people by living with them under similar conditions so as to better understand how they experience, and develop meaningful relations to, the world as it happens. Mark''s f...
Suzanne is a global leadership development professional with experience in multinational companies, family businesses, NGOs and not-for-profit organisations. Suzanne designs and delivers leadership and personal development initiatives for teams and individuals at all levels of management, includ...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Human Capital Management
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.