Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This programme is designed for internal managers, Human Resources and Learning and Development professionals, as well as freelance/independent coaches looking to move into business coaching or anyone exploring this career option.
About the course
Over the course of this six week (plus one week pre-programme) online coaching programme, participants are equipped with the skills to coach professionally and ethically within an organisation, and to disseminate this cultural coaching style at managerial level through to teams.
At the core of this programme is cultivating a coaching ability with the objective of using coaching to raise the organisation’s performance by increasing productivity and shaping a more emotionally intelligent culture to promote long term, sustainable growth.
What to expect from the Cambridge Online Business Coaching Programme
The Cambridge Online Business Coaching Programme is an online, interactive learning experience providing participants with strong foundational coaching skills and a solid understanding of the application of coaching within organisations.
What makes this programme different?
- Practical approach to learning – you will take part in numerous coach practice sessions, with feedback so that you can keep learning and developing your skills.
- Robust, academic underpinning – learn about the theory behind coaching and be introduced to a range of approaches, plus you will have access to expert executive coaches.
- Fully-online interactive experience, with extensive personal support from our programme team – we put our clients at the heart of everything we do so you can fully concentrate on your learning.
- To demonstrate effective coaching skills during a formative assessment, evaluated against the Association for Coaching competencies.
- To analyse the role of the internal coach, whether with / without line management responsibilities.
- To discuss the value of coaching and a coaching culture (a) to raise individual and organisation performance, and (b) to enable a culture that enables people to fulfil their potential.
Benefits (for individual and organisation)
- Raised performance at individual, team, department and organisation levels.
- A coaching-based performance culture that brings the best out of every employee.
- Distributed leadership throughout the organisation that aligns with the business vision, purpose and values.
Keith Nelson has worked professionally as an executive coach since 2001. He trained as a coach during the 1990s, becoming Director of Coaching and Development at Emap, in the media sector. He set up his own coaching business in 2001 and quickly established a range of coach training programmes for...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.