Who should attend
- Highly motivated business professionals who have reached a level within their organisations where they require more breadth and depth across multiple functional areas
- Executives who wish to refresh their thinking in specific management principles.
- You're ambitious, looking to develop your skills and extend your global network of colleagues to enable you to move to the next step in your career
The flexible structure enables you to study in depth those subjects which are of most relevance to you in terms of your personal development goals and the immediate challenges your organisation is facing. You have the option to choose dates to accommodate your schedule and minimise time out of the office.
We can advise you on which programmes to select and the options available to you.
About the course
Enhance & fulfill your general management potential
- 10 days of learning within a two-year time period
- Over 20 programmes to choose from
- Flexible dates
The Cambridge Judge Business School General Management Certificate of Achievement (GMCA) provides you with an opportunity to enhance your knowledge and skills across fundamental business concepts and practices, and to focus on your personal career development.
To achieve the Certificate of Achievement you will need to attend 10 days of learning from our extensive portfolio of programmes, within a two-year time period. This entails attending several short programmes of your choice that are either two or three days long.
There are over 20 programmes to choose from, and you are able to select those that are suited to your individual management development objectives. The GMCA is designed to give you flexibility to choose programmes in topics that meet your personal career objectives in a time frame that does not conflict with your work commitments.
One of the pedagogical aims of the GMCA is to enable participants to develop a broad general management perspective. We ask that you try to select programmes from at least three different topic areas and a minimum of three programmes:
- Finance & Accounting
- Operations Management
- People & Management
- Family Business
You'll learn from outstanding faculty and associates of Cambridge Judge Business School and gain a truly international experience from your global peer group.
- Acquire a broad understanding of leading-edge business concepts from Cambridge faculty
- Share a highly interactive learning environment with other participants from across the globe
- Enhance your career needs through specific courses and build effective leadership skills
- Gain new insights based on rigorous management best practice and research
- Benefit from a method of study to meet the demands of your timetable and that best satisfies your learning requirements
- Achieve a certificate of attendance from each programme taken, as well as the Certificate of Achievement on completion of all five
On completion, you will also be eligible to become an associate member of Cambridge Judge Business School's global network of graduates and business-focused University of Cambridge alumni, faculty and staff.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.