Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Møller Executive Education.Full disclaimer.
About the course
In a fast-speed, globally competitive and complex world, organisation leaders must act quickly, decisively and confidently. The value of a trusted, business-orientated confidant to highlight their ‘blind spots’, help them explore confidential topics and weigh-up options has never been greater.
Being that reality check for senior leaders is a hugely rewarding, important and influential role in any organisation. With the Cambridge Advanced Executive Coaching Programme, you can take your coaching practice to the next level, whilst supporting leaders to avoid pitfalls and drive sustainable performance.
What to expect from the Cambridge Advanced Executive Coaching Programme
The Advanced Executive Coaching Programme takes place over approximately nine months, and is divided into three modules, consisting of a total of 12 days’ training. Between modules, delegates will receive ongoing 1:1 supervision and peer support.
The three modules are:
- The Transformational Executive Coach This module covers the role and responsibility of the executive coach, the role of self in the coaching relationship, and personal presence, resilience, transference and more.
- Coaching within Organisations This module covers the different psychological approaches utilized by executive coaches, the relationship with therapeutic approaches, and ‘safe’ coaching practice.
- Coaching Leadership Personalities This module covers leadership traits and personalities, functional and dysfunctional leadership behaviours, and the role of coaching through leader transitions.
This style of programme is heavily practical, with live coaching demonstrations, supervisions and observed coaching sessions. The assessment element is via a written case study, personal coaching log, reflective diary and observation.
The Cambridge Advanced Executive Coaching Programme equips its participants with the knowledge, skills and capacities for them to respond with empathy, resilience and presence to the emotional and psychological dimensions presented by executives in the coaching environment.
Echoing Cambridge’s culture of learning, this programme by Møller Institute offers participants a unique, calm and focused environment to be immersed in the development of their coaching capability.
The Møller Coaching Philosophy
While this programme is not based on a single psychological approach, it draws from various influences including from Rogers, Gestalt, systems psychodynamics and emotional intelligence.
Built with academic rigor, the Cambridge Advanced Executive Coaching Programme has been developed by a highly qualified coaching team, including Keith Nelson, Director of Coaching Programmes, and Gillian Secrett, CEO of the Møller Institute.
Underpinning the coaching philosophy at Møller Institute is that:
- Coaching is performance-focused at individual, team and organisation level
- Coaching is person-centered, encouraging accountability and a learning culture
- Coaching is appropriate and safe, providing a secure ‘holding’ and containing environment
Who should attend
- board members,
- CEOs (and the rest of the C-suite)
Trust the experts
Keith Nelson has worked professionally as an executive coach since 2001. He trained as a coach during the 1990s, becoming Director of Coaching and Development at Emap, in the media sector. He set up his own coaching business in 2001 and quickly established a range of coach training programmes for...
Cambridge Advanced Executive Coaching Programme