This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Defining, measuring and managing organisational success.
In today’s global markets competition has never been tougher for both customers and investors. Although many organisations invest significant time and effort in strategy development research shows that many fail to achieve the success they planned. In many cases this is because they have no effective control framework with which to manage strategic implementation and execution and also lack the tools with which to communicate, measure and manage the most important aspects of organisational performance.
This practical hands-on workshop focuses on the core principles and practical skills and tools essential for business performance management, focusing on the practical development of Excel based dashboards for reporting and managing key performance indicators.
The Oxford course has been designed to provide delegates with a comprehensive set of skills and practical tools to measure and manage organisational performance; by the end of the course you will have learned to:
- Understand the strategic analysis and development process
- Use powerful strategy maps to identify key performance measures
- Apply key financial measures to manage shareholder value
- Maximise the benefit of BI for data analysis and interpretation
- Design and build effective dashboards in Excel
- Defining and Measuring Organisational Success
- Principles of Strategic Analysis and Strategy Formulation
- Understanding and using Performance Management Frameworks
- Identifying Key Success Factors and Key Performance Measures
- Building and using Strategy Maps
- Using Effective Data Analysis and Forecasting Tools
- Understanding and Interpreting Financial Statements
- Understanding Strategic, Tactical and Operational Dashboards
- Building and Using Balanced Scorecards
- Producing Effective Graphics in Excel
- Designing and Developing Excel Dashboards
Who should attend
- Divisional Managers
- Planning Managers
- Functional Managers and Team Leaders
- Financial Professionals
- Head Office Reporting Team Members