About the course
Know the rules!
Business Grammar and usageBusiness people who know grammar judge others based on their correct (or incorrect) usage. Be the professional who is able to be clear and correct in writing.
Business Grammar & Usage: ENGLISH BOOT CAMP is the answer for today’s business competitive environment. Interactive instruction and collaboration with your fellow attendees means that you will master the skills and apply your new knowledge to the classroom exercises and activities. When you return to work, you’ll have new confidence about what is right and wrong, when it comes to writing.
Attendees Will Be Able To:
- Know the Parts of Speech and their correct uses;
- Understand Sentence Structure, including applying rules for Subject-Verb and Pronoun-Antecedent Agreement;
- Be able to create Plurals and Possessives accurately and with certainty;
- Review and use the rules of Spelling, Mechanics (Capitalization, Abbreviation, Number Use), and Punctuation;
- Create original email / documents to employ newly-learned class material.
Format—Business Grammar & Usage is an 8-hour class for up to 20 people.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.