Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
The Business Aviation Leadership Program is designed for:
- Business aviation professionals who want to accelerate their success, and their careers, by developing their leadership knowledge and skills
- Business aviation leaders who want to transition from being a good leader to being a great leader
- Business aviation leaders who want to create greater value by better aligning their unit with the corporation's strategy
- Business aviation departments who want to improve team performance
About the course
The Business Aviation Leadership Program, designed in collaboration with business aviation experts from VanAllen, is a four-day, fast-paced, highly-interactive program designed to help you earn a Certificate in Business Aviation Leadership from a nationally-ranked business school.
The Business Aviation Leadership Program gives a strategic perspective supported by a blend of best practices in leadership development and best practices in business aviation, using multimedia presentations, industry case studies, and small-group exercises.
Why choose us?
Aviation and excellence
The program focuses on personal leadership effectiveness, developing emotional intelligence, building productive teams, and creating strong links between aviation operations, business strategy and value creation. Participants consistently tell us they leave the workshop more confident and optimistic about their leadership capacity, and better equipped to engage in strategy-oriented discussions.
Certified Aviation Manager (CAM)
In accordance with the approval of the Certified Aviation Manager Governing Board, attendees of this program are entitled to three points toward completing the application to take the CAM Exam. Additionally, attendees already designated as a CAM will earn two points toward recertification.
The business leadership professors and the business aviation practitioners will deliver the program content using simulation activities, multimedia presentations, industry case studies and small-group exercises.
- Develop a competence-based leadership framework
- Understand your impact on others, and how you react in a team or leadership role
- Gain insight into your own Emotional Intelligence, and develop strategies for improvement
- Improve the quality of decisions using collaborative techniques
- Develop a methodology for driving change in your organization
- Develop peer coaching relationships that will extend beyond the week
Prior to founding the company in 1993, Pete Agur began his consulting career in 1985 as a member of the highly respected Mescon Group- a leading design consulting firm. From 1973 through 1985, he was a highly successful marketing manager and sales representative for four airframe manufacturers. ...
Along with his leadership role, Jeff spearheads projects such as strategic fleet planning, aircraft selection and acquisition. He is a graduate of the Georgia Institute of Technology, and completed his Masters of Business Administration (EMBA) at Georgia State University. Jeff was the Chairman ...
Don is responsible for consulting activities ranging from the C-Suite to the hangar floor. As a practitioner, he spent 25 years with KeyCorp; his roles included Captain, Training Captain, Chief Pilot, and the Director of Aviation. He is a former Chairman of the NBAA Corporate Aviation Managemen...
Rob Williams, a senior fellow at the Center for Ethics and Corporate Responsibility, is a social psychologist who works with individuals and organizations on developing leadership, group and organizational dynamics, collaboration and conflict resolution, and organizational development. Rob contin...
Videos and materials
Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.