Business Aviation Leadership
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Robinson College of Business.Full disclaimer.
The Business Aviation Leadership Program, designed in collaboration with business aviation experts from VanAllen, is a four-day, fast-paced, highly-interactive program designed to help you earn a Certificate in Business Aviation Leadership from a nationally-ranked business school.
The Business Aviation Leadership Program gives a strategic perspective supported by a blend of best practices in leadership development and best practices in business aviation, using multimedia presentations, industry case studies, and small-group exercises.
Why choose us?
Aviation and excellence
The program focuses on personal leadership effectiveness, developing emotional intelligence, building productive teams, and creating strong links between aviation operations, business strategy and value creation. Participants consistently tell us they leave the workshop more confident and optimistic about their leadership capacity, and better equipped to engage in strategy-oriented discussions.
Certified Aviation Manager (CAM)
In accordance with the approval of the Certified Aviation Manager Governing Board, attendees of this program are entitled to three points toward completing the application to take the CAM Exam. Additionally, attendees already designated as a CAM will earn two points toward recertification.
The business leadership professors and the business aviation practitioners will deliver the program content using simulation activities, multimedia presentations, industry case studies and small-group exercises.
- Develop a competence-based leadership framework
- Understand your impact on others, and how you react in a team or leadership role
- Gain insight into your own Emotional Intelligence, and develop strategies for improvement
- Improve the quality of decisions using collaborative techniques
- Develop a methodology for driving change in your organization
- Develop peer coaching relationships that will extend beyond the week
Who should attend
The Business Aviation Leadership Program is designed for:
- Business aviation professionals who want to accelerate their success, and their careers, by developing their leadership knowledge and skills
- Business aviation leaders who want to transition from being a good leader to being a great leader
- Business aviation leaders who want to create greater value by better aligning their unit with the corporation's strategy
- Business aviation departments who want to improve team performance