Building Engagement: What Leaders do to Manage Talent and Build Allegiance
Analyze and discuss what leaders worldwide do on a daily basis that makes them successful.
Formal and informal leadership acumen is essential to creating engagement in today’s competitive work environment. Examine what it takes to “make it” as a leader. Discover practical moves successful people make to create loyalty and build commitment. Outline specific steps you can take to enhance interpersonal effectiveness and generate high levels of engagement among your co-workers. Discuss research findings where leaders worldwide were asked to describe what they do on a daily basis that makes them successful leaders.
Managing People and Leading Teams
Equip yourself with the strategies and the management savvy to foster highly effective communication and collaboration.
Two-Day Concentrated Program
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. and class runs 8:30 – 4:30 both days with a one-hour networking lunch included.
Enjoy proximity to the vibrancy of the campus and downtown Austin, and the innovative, business-friendly environment of the city.
- Create loyalty and engagement
- Encourage “organizational citizenship” in the workplace
- Prepare to be “interpersonally savvy” when working with others
- Discuss ways to communicate more effectively and efficiently
- Recognize practical skills that will enhance your everyday effectiveness at work
- Discover what it is that successful leaders know about how to do business—day-by-day
- Grasp methods for enhancing your personal credibility in the workplace
- Talent acquisition and management for engagement
- Providing feedback and coaching for engagement
- Engagement: What it is and why it matters
- Creating an environment that bolsters engagement
- What leaders do to create personal engagement