Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- Creative and design directors
- Brand managers and strategists
- CMOs and heads of marketing
- Company founders and senior leaders
- Social media specialists and content creators
- VUI designers and copywriters
About the course
Unlock the power of language for your brand. From Naming to Brand Voice, this practical course will give you the confidence and know-how to develop clear, consistent and recognisable brand language.
Ads, tweets, emails: brands now write in more places than ever before. In this five-part course, our experts will teach you how to put language at the heart of your brand.
You will learn
- How to audit your current brand language
- How to write a clear, compelling brand strategy
- How to run a successful, strategic naming project
- How to build the right voice for your brand
- How to train your team in using your brand voice
- How to apply your brand language to your digital experience
I've been a writer for brands since 1993, and set up Reed Words in 2014. We make brands and businesses stronger through language. From our offices in London and Manchester, we work on a huge variety of projects for clients around the world. We've developed verbal identities for Heinz, Formula 1...
Sam started out at advertising giant JWT, where he worked on multi-channel campaigns for global brands like Canon. With us, he’s helped crack verbal identity projects for Doctor Who, Formula 1 and SEA LIFE. And, as a former English teacher, Sam is our go-to for training. He leads our public wor...
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.