Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This online training course is suitable for a broad range of people, but will greatly benefit:
- Those in charge of designing and managing a budgetary system
- The Staff Person who will be responsible for entering data into the budget system or training others how to enter information
- Those who want to gain control of the firm's financial standing and obtain a firm grasp on the numbers side of their job
- Financial Professionals, R&D Professionals, Sales / Marketing Professionals, General Accounting Professionals, Business Unit Professionals
- Anyone who wants to understand the basics of budgeting, costing and performance measurement
About the course
Budget Preparation, Allocation & Cost Control online training course is essential for organizations and assists them in decision-making and planning.
This Oxford online training course provides participants with crucial cost awareness and budgetary skills by combining techniques analysis, problems and examples of real case studies, which is essential in managing and controlling processes/projects in times of increasing global competition where the budgets are inextricably linked with both strategy formulation and cost analysis.
The effective management of budgeting and cost control is crucial for contemporary organizations. In a modern competitive world, companies want to stay competitive; they are urged to think in terms of process-value added to customers/shareholders. Along this line, budgeting, as well as tracking, controlling & reducing cost, represent essential activities that should be monitored efficiently by organizations as they implement their key processes, activities, and operations.
In addressing these issues, this Oxford Finance & Budgeting online training seminar is relevant for those professionals & analysts facing the difficult challenge of improving performance while reducing the costs of those processes for which they are accountable.
Participants attending this Oxford online training course will:
- Successfully build integrated planning, budgeting and reporting process
- Understand costs behavior more accurately
- Identify & manage key financial indicators for the business
- Be able to use specific cost analysis and performance measurement techniques
- Be prepared to interpret the financial impact of strategic directions and think proactively beyond budgeting.
- Understand the problems of overheads allocation and how Activity-Based Analysis may aid decision-making and pricing strategies
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted online using ClickMeeting and has three sessions starting from 0900 and end 1400.
- Understanding the Context for Budgeting
- The Benefit of Budgeting and its Role for Achieving Organizational Targets.
- Principles of Budgeting
- Main Issues with Budget Preparation
- Under-costing and Over-costing: Understand Allocation Methods
- Traditional Cost Allocations Systems vs. Activity-Based Costing (ABC)
- Introducing Activity-Based Budgeting (ABB) and Management (ABM)
- Beyond Budgeting: Integrating Financial and Pre-financial Information
- The Drivers of Value Creation
Oxford e-Certificate will be provided for delegates who attend and complete the online training course
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.