Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This virtual training seminar will greatly benefit:
- Anyone in work whose future will be affected by digital technologies – which means anyone!
- Those who have a responsibility to their organisations to identify the opportunities and threats represented by digital technology
In addition, this OXFORD online training seminar will be of great interest to those people involve on:
- Line Management
About the course
This OXFORD Blockchain and other Emerging Technology online training course will teach you everything you need to know to provide your management team with high-level strategic representation on digital issues for the next 12 months. It will give you enough information to understand the importance, and future impact, of a range of emerging technologies and to feel confident discussing the impact of those technologies with anyone in your organisation. You will understand the commercial, organisational, managerial, and indeed personal opportunities that these new technologies represent.
You will leave with an understanding of the challenges and opportunities that these technologies bring without getting lost in their often bewildering jargon and technical detail. After completing this course you will feel confident taking part in conversations about Blockchain and other Emerging Technology with everyone from your CEO to your most advanced technologists - and maybe even impress your friends and family with your newly acquired knowledge.
This online training seminar will highlight:
- Blockchain (crypto-currencies)
- Blockchain (smart contracts)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Social Media
At the end of this online training seminar, you will learn to:
- Understand in broad terms how each technology works
- Apply this understanding in the context of your business
- Explain the impact of new technologies to colleagues
- Analyse the likely future impact of digital technologies
- Develop this understanding as change continues
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
Your organisation will gain the following valuable expertise, and timely insights, into a technological revolution that is touching every aspect of modern life:
- Strategic understanding of opportunities and threats
- Tactical responses to immediate challenges
- New managerial approaches
- How to adapt corporate culture for a connected workforce
- Ways of increasing employee engagement and retaining staff
- Ensuring their ability to attract key talent
You will finish this online training course, confident in your ability to talk knowledgeably about the impact of new technology including:
- A knowledge of the terminology and jargon related to new technologies
- A grasp of the nature of the tools and the reasons for their impact
- A strategic view of the future impact of technology on your sector
- An ability to use online networks to remain informed and to build influence
- Awareness of possible new career choices in the future
- You will be armed against the risks to individual careers of automation and the use of AI
The Changing Technology Landscape
- Increasing Speed of Change and How to Respond to It
- Vastly Expanded Range of Possibilities – How to choose?
- The Core Technologies – An Overview
- Case Studies of their Effective Application
- Group Work Discussing Where You and Your Organization are Currently
Digging into the Technologies and their Impact
- Blockchain - The Principles
- Blockchain - Cryptocurrencies
- Blockchain – Smart Contracts
- Artificial Intelligence
- Social Media
- Big Data
- DAY 3
The Challenges – Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence
- Managing an Organization Transitioning to Automation
- The Decentralizing Potential of Blockchain
- Blockchain meets the Real World
- Legislating Blockchain and Ensuring its Effectiveness
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in a Corporate Setting
- Choose Your Patterns Carefully
- Black Box AI and Problematic Futures
The Challenges – Social Media and Big Data
- How to Harness the Power of Networks for Business
- Getting Your Story Across to both Staff and Customers
- Using Social Tools to Get Smarter Faster and to Stay Ahead of the Robots!
- Big Data and Patterns – What to look out for?
- Working out - What Big data is telling you?
- Deciding What to Do About It
- Anticipating a Future Driven by Technology
- Working out Your Place in that Future
- Adapting Your Business to Survive and Thrive
- The Ideology of Algorithms
- Technology is Too Important to Leave to Technologists
OXFORD e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who have successfully attended and completed the online training course
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Digital Transformation
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.