Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Better Conversations & Coaching is designed to improve a leader’s coaching confidence at all levels and functions of an organization. It’s especially suited for:
- HR professionals looking to transition from tactical managers to strategic business partners
- Any leader who wants to improve trust, communication and engagement with their team
- Individuals who want to champion the development of coaching culture within their organization
- Individuals seeking coaching certification
About the course
Better Conversations & Coaching is a leadership coaching course that gives leaders the skills and confidence necessary to become master communicators.
Better Conversations & Coaching Level 1 is a coaching skills program that gives leaders at all levels and functions the skills and confidence needed to drive performance, enhance engagement, and contribute more to their team by fostering better conversations and practicing formal coaching.
By working in small groups led by a dedicated mentor, participants develop a personal communication and coaching style that works for them and their teams.
Better Conversations Every Day™ - PART I
Better Conversations Every Day™ - PART II
Challenge & Support
Next Steps & Accountability
Program Start Time:
- CCL–North America programs begin at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) each day.
- CCL–Europe programs begin at 9:00 a.m. Central European Time (CET) each day.
Our programs are focused on providing tailored insights into your unique leadership style and abilities. As such, completing any assigned pre-program materials or assessments is critical and required for program enrollment. Specific pre-program assignments will be communicated to you prior to your attendance and with ample time for completion. To ensure that we provide you with the most accurate information, some pre-program materials may not be made available until approximately 8 weeks before the program. Pre-course assignments are a central part of the program experience, and their completion will directly impact your program experience and possibly your enrollment status.
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.