Who should attend
This programme is designed for mid- to senior-level managers with a minimum of five years of experience in management and leadership. You may be head of a business unit or managing a small team at a functional level, and are committed to improving team performance and lifting those around you.
About the course
Discover your best possible self and find out how to unlock the best in others. Explore the power of gratitude and unleash your business’s true potential.
Exceptional people make exceptional organisations. Discover your best self and unlock the best in others
Explore the science behind the power of gratitude and unleash your team's potential.
Good for you
- Identify your strengths to understand how to activate your best self
- Become a happier, more effective, more creative individual, team player and leader
- Explore Signature Strength reports and generate constructive ideas around how to reach your full potential
- Discover your deeper purpose and values, and connect them through your career and aspirations
- Leave a stronger impression on others.
Good for your organisation
- Gain the tools needed to shift the culture in your organisation
- Become a more effective, productive, creative individual, team player and leader
- Enable others to realise their best selves
- Motivate others to give their best and boost your team’s productivity.
A personal journey of self-discovery that will show you how to live and lead exceptionally
You and your organisation optimised
What you learn
A unique learning experience that will give you the confidence to embrace your best qualities to make you a better business leader.
- Identify your signature strengths.
- Feel the power of gratitude through exercises with peers and explore the evidence behind why this approach is so motivational.
- Learn how to introduce more conscious displays of gratitude into your life and work.
- Increase your sense of meaning and purpose.
- Draw these components together to live and lead exceptionally.
How you learn
An immersive and reflective journey that will show you how to create deeper value in your team and wider organisation.
- Live interactive faculty sessions: real-time interaction with world-leading organisational behaviour experts.
- Practice weeks: put theory into practice during scheduled practice weeks.
- Group coaching and discussions: consolidate your learning, share reflections and connect with your peer group.
- Self-directed learning: bespoke activities including guided reflections, assessments, role-play, and curated videos and readings – delivered in a flexible format to optimise your learning results.
- All live sessions are recorded: watch live sessions again at any time during the programme.
The Ignite Series
Spark new thinking with some of the brightest minds in a short and practical live online and interactive programme. Highly topical, relevant and incisive, you'll get accelerated learning at its best, through a blend of peer-to-peer learning, self-directed activities and interactive live faculty sessions.
Dan Cable is Professor of Organisational Behaviour at London Business School. Dan’s areas of teaching, research, and consulting include employee engagement, leading change, organizational culture and its effects on sustained competitive advantage, leadership development and mindset, gender in lea...
Ena Inesi is Associate Professor of Organisational Behaviour. She has been at London Business School since 2007. Ena’s education includes a BSc in Civil Engineering (magna cum laude) from Duke University and a PhD in Organisational Behavior from the Graduate School of Business at Stanford Univers...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.