Who should attend
- Professionals in the banking sector
- Financial institutions
- Decision makers in local and national government
About the course
This course presents innovative financial technologies and management strategies, combined with interactive workshops and leadership training. Israeli experts will provide guidance on how to adapt banking and financial systems to better cope with the different impacts of pandemics such as COVID-19.
- Personal Banking Management in the Fintech Era
- Risk Management in Banks and Finance Institutions
- Competitive Intelligence (CI): A Distinct Business
- Leadership Discipline Approaches and Creativity in Banking: Workshop
- Marketing and Entrepreneurship in the Banking and Finance World
- Crowdfunding and Fintech
- The Coronavirus financial crisis evidence from the Holy Land
- Digital Transformation in Banking
- Israel Stock Exchange: From Infancy to Adulthood Trends and Reasons
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.