Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
- Professionals in the banking sector
- Financial institutions such as Microfinance, SMEs, Ministry of Finance
- Economic development corporations
- Decision makers in local and national government
About the course
The rapidly changing world impacts heavily on the banking and financing landscapes. That’s why we have remodelled the curriculum for this programme, to include the newest developments and to give the best possible future outlook for professionals.
The Israeli banking system has shown an excellent level of stability during the last global economic turbulences. The programme will take the Israeli system as a case study to develop strategies for economic development that may be applied in other countries. It will present innovative approaches in financial technologies and future leadership skills. Israel’s top lecturers will challenge participants' thinking, enabling them to become superior leaders in their organisation.
- An Overview of Israeli Key Economic Factors
- Personal Banking Management in the Fintech Era
- Reorganising towards Digital or Hybrid Banking
- Risk Management in Banks and Finance Institutions
- Strategic Banking and Sectorial Threats
- Leadership Approaches and Creativity in Banking: A Workshop
- Management of Israel’s Largest Bank: Bank Hapoalim, A Case Study
- Credit Management in Banks and Financial Institutions
- Marketing and Entrepreneurship in the World of Banking and Finance
- Crowdfunding and Fintec